You Are Worthy to Live in Your Purpose! October 14th 10-4pm
"What's my purpose and how can I live in my purpose?"
This day retreat is for women of color who would like to take a deep dive in their purpose and let go of their task lists. This retreat will challenge the implicit biases that put ourselves last. Join us for an enriching experience of owning who we are and rewriting our narratives!
This Retreat is For You IF….
- You still find it hard to take up all your space.
- You’re still putting other people's needs before yours.
- You feel a mess on the inside.
- You feel disconnected from yourself.
- You find yourself completing tasks to prove your worthiness.
- You thought you knew what you wanted, but still feel lost
Date: October 14th, 2023
Time: 10 - 4pm
Location: Orlando Wellness Collaborative
133 E Marks Street, Suite A
Orlando, FL 32803
Cost: $199 individual, bring a friend $180